Thursday, July 24, 2008

Share a Smile Day!

I wasn't sleeping well last night and found myself with a million thoughts...new designs for RuffleButts, conversations that I needed to have with vendors, registering for the baby, and then the thought crossed my mind...what I have I done to share a smile lately? This is always a number one priority for me personally and with this business, but sometimes I find myself so caught up in my daily life, I forget to take a minute for someone else.

So, today my goal is to share a smile. I am also going to call the local Starlight Starbright Organization to plan a day for RuffleButts to volunteer our time.

This is your little reminder to think of something small that you can do today to share a smile with someone in your world. Maybe making a call to schedule your own volunteer project. Or possibly you have a mommy friend in despirate need of a little help. Maybe a phone call to your grandmother/grandfather would totally make their day (oh, I need to add that to my list too!).

I also have to take this moment to thank those of you that take the time to comment here at the RuffleBlog. I know sometimes it can be impersonal when you type in your comment and don't receive a reply, but I want you to know that every one of your little comments, words of encouragement and input, always puts a smile on my face. It is just nice to know that someone out there cares about what I have to say....so, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment