Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's a RuffleButt Girl!!


Well, we were just hoping for healthy and happy, but I must admit that it's an extra treat to find out that IT IS A GIRL!! I really wasn't ready to start a line for boys, and now I just can't wait to decorate our own little RuffleButt with little fun & frilly booty ruffles! I am so appreciative of your thoughts, prayers & support. I truly could not ask for more amazing customers and friends!

By the way, aren't those ultrasounds just mind-blowing?!! We had our 21 week ultrasound this morning and our little angel decided to go extra cute for the picture, sucking her thumb! As a first-time mom, every little thing just amazes me!

It is also so nice to start my day with such a grounding reminder about what is important in life. I am back at my office now and I just have such a positive outlook this morning, it is quite refreshing. Life is a miracle, and we just can't forget that!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Congratulations! I follow your blog and I have to admit I was secretly hoping for a girl for you because I knew it would be fun for you to dress her in your own designs.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Altho I thought you could do a boy line called MonkeyButts!! (hahaha) I am so glad that all went well! and you look GREAT!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amber!!! I'm on my 28 week. I'm also having a girl (just got some rufflebutts for her last month)and I'm having SO much fun already! Hope you have loads of fun and happiness with your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I had no idea, CONGRATS, that is so very exciting. I know you have your own line, but I'm just going to have to send some Baby Fabulous stuff to your sweetie!!!

    So exciting, congratulations again!!! HA now the real roller-coaster starts :-)

    ReplyDelete