Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The RuffleMobile

These past few days have been a little scary for me...my little London had to go to the vet late last night, crying nonstop and totally lethargic. London and Remy are my two little Yorkie/Bishon babies...well, they are 5 and 6, so not really babies, but my mini family members. London has been under the weather for the past 4 days, but last night I knew something was really wrong. Well, she is getting better by the hour and I now feel MUCH better!


So, on a more humerus note, I thought I'd share a picture of my family's RuffleMobile...my poor husband!

I have found with owning my own business, that I think more outside of the box and am willing to go to great lengths to make it a success. I decided that I was wasting an advertising opportunity every time I drove my car, so I had this little decal made up. I felt a little silly when I put this on my back window, until I saw a SUV completely wrapped with a singer's myspace ad on my way home from the sign store!

I warned my husband that he now has to behave himself when he's driving the RuffleMobile around South Florida! I apologize now to anyone in advance =)

7 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! How funny is that. I think my hubby would make me do all the driving!! (hahaha) I bet it will pay for itself in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forget your little babies are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is adorable and I bet you'll get lots of business with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the decal! And the doggies are ADORABLE!

    ~Becki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great blog! Your dogs are too cute, I have kids and one dog - soon to have another - they are all my babies. Thanks for stopping my blog - would love to know more about your thoughts on ABC Kids Expo....Good luck to you! Oh and the sticker on the back of the suv is hysterical - not so sure my hubby would go for it either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is great! i can't wait to read the rest of it. love the decal! Let us know how it goes for you. your dogs are adorable and what a great name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Greetings from Malaysia:)

    That is a great and inexpensive way to advertise... those ruffles are cute:)

    ReplyDelete