Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love my job

No, this title is not to make you nauseous, especially if you are sitting there at your desk staring at the clock...believe me I have my down days too, but I just remembered why I do what I do. I received a phone call from our customer, Megan, calling to place a reorder. She just had the nicest things to say about our products! She sent me pictures of her absolutely adorable daughter Lulu (isn't she cute!!), and gave me the best compliment - she said that the moms at play day, and Lulu's very particular cousin, all raved about her little ruffled outfit. They were all smiles, and I just couldn't ask for more!

She went on to say that she is in early education and so many of the little girls dress like teenagers, which is so disappointing. I am thrilled to hear that there are precious little angels out there enjoying their days of innocence in our little ruffles. The time just goes by so fast and those ruffled years are over before you know it, treasure these days!

So, after many years of soul searching and job hopping, I am just so blessed to be where I am today. Believe me, I never forget it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there. My name is Jennifer. I'm just emailing you to tell you that I enjoy your site very much. And I will be returning often to check out more. But before I go, I also invite you to visit my site(s). One is my blog of course (http://thesocalledme.net). It has normal every day posts and a photoblog as well. The other is a tiny directory (http://listing.thesocalledme.net) for parents with websites or people with sites that offer things for parents and family. (did that make sense?)

    So, I hope to hear from you soon. And I have bookmarked your site for more visits. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,
    Hope you are having a great day and still loving your job! Love, love, love the lavender swing top and matching pink ruffle butt. Your line is the cutest, wish you all the very best with it. I'll certainly be buying more items for gifts and whenever Lulu wears your items people ask about them (great advertising).
    Love,
    Megan, Les and Lulu xxx

    ReplyDelete