Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great vendors


I have found in small business that one of the most valuable gifts are those of referrals! So, when I come across a wonderful vendor, I like to share their information, one, as a thank you for doing such a great job, but two, to pay it forward and help other small business owners.

Let me just say that I have worked with my share of graphic designers. I have had all kinds of experiences, but obviously, was still looking for the best fit. So, I recently worked with a graphic designer by the name of Andrea Russell with Optasia Graphics. She is fabulous!! Not only can she get in my brain...seriously, I was a bit freaked out =) but, she is also a true pleasure to work with. This is no surprise, but she actually came to me as a referral from our photographer, Amanda Elkins, who is also beyond fabulous!

So, since I received this wonderful gift from Amanda, I am paying it forward and sharing the info with you! I know this business can be a bit secretive, which can be super frustrating when you are new (or old for that matter), but if someone doesn't have enough trust to change that trend, then each and every one of us are going to have to learn the hard (and expensive way)...or we can change the business and help each other out! I am going to have faith that sharing my resources does not come back to bite me. If you have any great vendors that you would like to share, please post them in the comments below...so we can all succeed together!

No comments:

Post a Comment