Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Fall Fashion Show

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW RUFFLEBUTTS FALL 2008 FASHION SLIDE SHOW!


I am so excited to share our new Fall Slide Show!! As I mentioned earlier, we started working with the most fabulous photographer out in CA and I am just thrilled with this first round of photos. If you are a store owner in need of a professional photographer, I highly recommend Amanda Elkins Photography. She has managed everything for me long-distance, and I truly can not speak highly enough of my pleasant experience with her! I will write more about this experience at a later date, but in the meantime, I would love to share with you our new and improved Fall Fashion Show!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your slide show the photo's are just precious. I am so sad to hear about your granddaddy however, I am so glad you were able to have such special time with him.
    Your baby countdown getting close how exciting!
    Best, julie

    ReplyDelete