Friday, September 26, 2008

Interviews

This has been an exciting week here at RuffleButts, as I have been in the interview process to add to our team! I have had the privilege of meeting some incredible women here in the Charlotte area. We are adding both an Intern position as well as a Part-time Office/Sales position, which will be such a fabulous step in the business. I never realized how tough the process would be though...I find myself wanting to hire almost everybody!! They all have such fantastic qualities, just all very different. With a few more interviews early next week, I am hoping to have someone officially hired by October 1st!

With the baby coming in late November, time just seems to be flying by at this point. It's funny, it seems that the first 6 months or so go by pretty slowly...you start to feel like you've been prego forever, but now that I am into the 3rd trimester, it seems to be going by at light-speed!! Maybe it's just because I feel like I have so much to do before she gets here.

Which by the way, I have to brag about my super sweet husband...when I arrived home following my trip back home for my grandfather, I came home to find that Mark had surprised me with a painted nursery and put-together crib!! I must say that it is such a nice feeling to at least have the room painted and ready for furniture. We already have the bedding (which was a very thoughtful gift from my mom), and he even put that all together!! The room is looking a little empty at the moment, but I am working on the decor and furniture here over the next week or two.

Lastly, on a different note, I want to thank all of you that have taken the time to give me your input on our big fabric dilema. I think we are going to try a new wash on our fabric with natural enzymes in order to keep it 100% cotton, but to soften it a bit, preventing wrinkles and shriveling after being washed. It is such a tough decision, because it would be easier to just go with a poly/cotton blend, but it is important to me to try to stay 100% cotton, which is more natural and just a nicer fabric. I am trying so hard to get rid of those darn wrinkles, so maybe this is a perfect solution. We are doing some testing now and should have samples here in the next few weeks.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. how exciting!! I bet that made you so happy! It really shows how excited he is that he will have a little package of joy to hold soon. And also exciting about hiring someone there to help you. Good luck on that process. I think we need to see another prego pic of Amber tho!! maybe a pic of you in the babies room for a "waiting for baby" page in your scrapbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely adorable bedding and furniture! i have one similar in style by serena & lily from heavensgatehomeandgarden.com. it's called "hazel":

    http://store.heavensgatehomeandgarden.com/hseandlithpi.html


    ~ m

    ReplyDelete