Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting settled

Well, as expected, this past week has been absolutely insane!! I apologize that I have been so horrible about keeping you all updated, but I feel so behind on everything at the moment, the blog keeps getting pushed further and further down the list.

I thought I could pull off a quick transition, but everything is taking just a bit longer than expected (surprise, surprise). I can't figure out if I am just overly optimistic or if I just take too darn long to do anything!! Anyway, I think I am almost there and promise to post pictures later this week!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend and I promise to be back soon with more RuffleButts drama =)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you aren't moving slow, you are just putting things where you want them to be instead of pushing and shoving, but on top of that I bet you are up to your eyeballs in new fall orders because the fall line is AWESOME!!! I LOVE the jacket and the shirts with the ruffles on the sleeves!! They are have to haves!! Have fun and take breaks, we aren't going anywhere!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete