Friday, June 26, 2009

Casting Call

We are gearing up for our next photo shoot with Amanda Elkins. I am always so excited to work with her, and this time Aubrey and I are making the trip out to LA to be a part of it!! Yes, I am flying across the country with my 7 month old little angel (well, let's hope she's in the mood to be an angel on two 4+hour flights!). We will be flying out one morning and returning 24 hours later, since I can't really afford to be out of the office right now. It will be a quick trip, but I am so excited regardless!!

If you or someone you know happens to live in the LA area, we are on the hunt for some new little RuffleButt gals. Our clothing only goes up to size 2T, so unfortunately, some of our previous little cuties (including the adorable Bela) have now outgrown us. So, we are now looking for fresh faces to join us for the fun! Check out the details below:


3 comments:

  1. darn! You can't do the shoot in Fargo instead of LA???

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we win the Lotto this week we Eva and I will be there Amber! Not sure how long a flight from Perth Australia to LA is =) ! I am sure it will be a great shoot with many new gorgeous cutie pies!
    If we win this week we will be there!!
    Take Care
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for a shoot in Bloomington, IN - my Livi would fit the mold perfectly. :-) Of course I'm not bias or anything. He he.

    ReplyDelete