Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A whole new office



Finally, our office is done! So, before we made this crazy decision to buy the new lake place, I had decided that I needed to brighten up our work space. It took a little longer than expected..doesn't every project, but it is now better than ever! Too bad, we won't be here for long to enjoy it, but I am still happy we did it. Okay, I totally confess - our desks NEVER look this clean, but as we were putting everything back in place, we had to snap a pic in this pristine condition. The woodwork turned out great, and I am definitely a fan of the white. Since I spend 80% of my time in this office, I wanted it to be lively and inspirational. A change in atmosphere is just what I needed and I think this did the trick!



No comments:

Post a Comment