Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend packing!

So, it is actually happening...after all of this preparation, the office is now 95% packed up and ready to go. I will be in the office all day today trying to wrap up all last minute business and then Charlotte here we come!

I must say, as a pretty independent person, I was not prepared for the physical limitations of pregnancy. I thought I could suck it up and pull it off, but after a very long day on Saturday, my wonderful husband had to step in and force me to sit at my desk most of the day on Sunday. He literally packed up my entire office pretty much on his own...major points for him, although he kinda needed those points this week =)

So, this is the state of the RuffleButts headquarters at this moment (it's a little sad and empty), but we are looking forward to getting our new offices all set up and beautified by early next week.

I also had to throw in this highly embarrassing picture that my husband surprisingly snapped last weekend when he caught me in bed having a very prego moment with my Dunkin Dounuts!! Fortunately, for me, the picture turned out a little blurry, but still a good laugh! You also have to notice my little jealous one in the lower left corner...isn't she cute!

6 comments:

  1. that is sooo funny!! nothing but normal though!! I hope you enjoyed your donuts. And I am excited about your new office. I hope your move is a nice smooth one! And let him help as much as possible! You need to give yourself a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber. I'm actually so happy to hear that you're moving! It will be great for your business and your family I'm sure. I hear you about slowing down physically when pregnant. I'm just getting there now. (I'm 16 weeks now) I am normally a do it all, and do it fast, work well under pressure type of person.... well, that's all kind of out the window when you're pregnant. Your body tells you what your going to do and when to stop. It's SOOOO hard for me accept this too. But, I do have two kids to help exhaust me a little faster though! I love the Dunkin Donuts photo. Too cute! Best of luck with the move and don't work yourself too hard.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're adorable, I just found your blog today I have six girls (yes, SIX) and have been looking for ruffle butts for years. My sister and I used to wear ruffle butts as kids.

    I hope your move goes well, and I can't wait to watch your company grow. Way to go mama. I'm putting your button on my blog, think of me when you need some reviewers or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New office space - where? details? Have I not been payign attention or WHAT? Congrats - growing too quick huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just precious. What a cute little prego you are.

    I came through an entrecard ad on PeapodSquadStuff.

    Congrats on your move, take it easy and take it slow.

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love RuffleButts and wish I had a lil girl wear them...all in due time!! Hope all goes well with your move!

    ReplyDelete