Thursday, August 14, 2008

Speaking of sleepy...


So I try not to whine too very often on this blog, but if I am just being real...I am so tired!!! I am sleeping a little better lately, although I'm not sure if it's because I am totally exhausted, or because I am getting a little more used to a little dancer living in my belly! Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is okay to be worn down, I am about 26 weeks pregnant, add in running a business and all of the other things going on in my life, and that can be a bit tiring at times. I still am baffled how mompreneurs do it, but I will soon find out!!

There is a lot going on here at RuffleButts this week, as we just placed another production order to catch up on some of our super-quick selling styles, we are working on our first few advertising placements, we're sending out some of our Fall orders to retailers and working feverishly to get in our last Fall style so we can announce and launch the new styles online as well! I am also super excited to say that we are working with Amanda Elkins to do a photo shoot with our new collection. I love her work and can not wait to see what she is able to do with our creations! She is hoping to get some photos back to me next week, so I'll be sure to share those with you here.

The good news is that the business is going well, I am happy & healthy, and learning to balance two of the biggest blessings ever...a little angel soon to join the world, and my pre-baby, baby, RuffleButts!

1 comment: