Monday, March 31, 2008

Under the weather

As I've said so many times before...I really try to express and share the realistic side of starting and running your own business through my experiences. I always love sharing the positives, but sometimes things are just a bit more challenging. Although things are going super well with the business right now and I am so very grateful for that, my physical body is putting up a bit of a fight! I have been under the weather for almost a week now and I am torn with guilt lying around the house (although I have to admit a little bitty piece of me is enjoying the break)! I have so much to do and so many orders to send out, but I am stuck working from the couch for today. I am really hoping and planning to get back into the office tomorrow to get all caught up, so for any of you waiting a little longer than usual for a reply, I sincerely apologize and promise I'll be back in the swing of things very soon.

Can I just add, I really can't wait to have an employee!! I absolutely love having Kristen (our RuffleIntern) on board, and I really look forward to having a full-time RuffleButts team. Someday, it will be =)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and are back to work! A break alwyas does us hard working ladies some good. It gives us time a little time to relax and re focus!

    Hope your time off was fabulous! Wish I had some!

    ReplyDelete