Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fall Collection Announcement

I am so excited to say that I was finally able to send out our Fall 08 Collection announcement out to our retailer contacts. My husband and I have been working on this HTML email for weeks now, tweaking and adding everything so it would be as close to perfect as possible. I have to say, I have always taken those email newsletters completely for granted up to this point! Although I've sent newsletters in the past, this one was definitely more complicated. And considering that it held so much important news, I really wanted it to be great!

I am so blessed to work with some amazing retailers across the globe, so I hope this email helps me to add to this list. I also hope our current retailers are as excited as we are about this new collection! The collection will be available on the website and in retail stores beginning August of 2008, so keep your eyes out! If you have a local boutique that you love and they aren't yet aware of this new ruffled brand, I would be so grateful for you to recommend us next time you are in! Thanks!!!

Just click on the picture below to view our
Fall 2008 Collection preview Fashion Show!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited I figured out the blogcatalog thing, you left a comment and I found your website... we LOVE ruffled (well, "bottom-we-don't-say-butt" LOL!!!) but I love everything I've seen so far - I'm going to dig deeper... I am always looking for things to put under Faith's tutus!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete