Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was my baby's first day of school...okay, well pre, pre-school, but still! I know I am a big dork, but I was very excited for Aubrey to go and make her first friends, eat out of her first lunch box, meet her first teachers, and most importantly, to have the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis. She is a little firecracker and she was so ready to be in that environment. Mark and I were so silly, getting up super early to pack her little lunch and get her all ready for her big day. We took pictures (which unfortunately are still on the camera at the moment), and were all giggly watching our little girl growing up! Today was her 2nd day, and I snapped this pic on my camera phone before running out the door. Not the best pic in the world, but had to share my little cutie in her RuffleButts ready to head out to SCHOOL! Wow, this mommy thing goes fast...and I love every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog. Full of useful information for people like me. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your daughter's first day of pre-school!!!! It is really amazing, at the same time tense, to see our kids go to school for the first time. Sometimes, we parents are getting emotional about this new chapter on our kid's lives. I want to commend that you and your daughter got through this gracefully.

    ReplyDelete