Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So fortunate

"That a girl Amber!! As long as you are true to yourself nothing else matters!!
Your products are AMAZING, and of wonderful quality!!
A loyal customer!! ~Lisa"

"Amber, you are allowed to be a bit "negative" at times! That makes you human, of course! I hope whatever got you down has been pushed out of your mind. You are doing a great job and your products are adorable! Keep on keepin' on! ~Anna (Sweet Dreams Designs)"

What can I say...we have the best customers ever!! I just received these notes today from two of my favorite customers. I do know how truly blessed I am. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your support and encouragement. This is also a nice reminder that although we are all far from perfect, and some of us are a little further than others, there are still many incredibly considerate, supportive, caring and overall wonderful people out there! When you find them, hold on tight and count your blessings. I know I couldn't do any of this without the fabulous people in my life!

Okay, so completely changing the subject...I had to share this recent pic of me and the little one. Talk about blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say how much I adore your products!!!! I recently found them through another website and plan on placing an order soon. (My husband has asked me to take a break on the baby clothes buying for awhile due to the economy etc..)
    I am a mom of 3 boys and just recently had a baby girl!! Needless to say, I'm having too much fun buying her frilly things:)
    I just wanted tolet you know how great it is to find some adorable, quality clothing for my princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a cute picture of you two! I just found out that they were wrong and I'm actually having a little GIRL and not another boy! I cant wait to do all the frilly cutesy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete