Friday, August 1, 2008

Husband of the Year!

Wow, what a week! I just feel so blessed right now...and very tired =)

So, my husband and I have been married for four years. Actually, the 24th was our anniversary, but embarassingly enough, we've both been so busy this month, that neither one of us remembered! The past four years have been a whirlwind for us...we've moved 4 times, soon to be 5, have lived in three states, have started businesses, sold businesses, renovated two homes, moved for jobs, and of course, started RuffleButts! We are a couple just like any other marriage...we adore each other, but definitely have our days. If only you knew us well, we are actually two pretty strong personalities, and would make for a very entertaining reality show!! Well, this month, my husband has earned enough bonus points to last him quite a while. He has redesigned our website, helped me with ads, newsletters, pictures, business issues, and everything else you can imagine. And last night, he stayed with me at the office till 10:30pm packing orders!!

Yesterday was a blast!! Don't get me wrong, it was one long day (and night), but it was so much fun to see such a positive reaction to my creations from moms all across the country! The Daily Candy article was such a joy and introduced our products to so many moms that were out there searching for the ruffles!!

So, I am officially nominating my husband for the Husband of the Year Award!! I truly could not have created, and more importantly kept up with, this business without all of his support. Sounds corny, I know, but there are times that just call for some corny appreciation!!

1 comment:

  1. way to go hubby!!! And Happy belated Anniversary! You sure have accomplished alot in just four years, and we all know we will see more in the near future (baby being one of those things!)

    ReplyDelete