Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free advertising contest

As you know, I am always looking for new and affordable ways to share the word about our company. I have found that some blog advertising works for us, depending on the traffic and the audience. The tough part is spending the money upfront to figure out which ones actually produce traffic for our website, so this contest is the perfect opportunity! When I came across this info, I just had to share it with you other business owners/bloggers out there that may also find it beneficial.

The prize? A 125x125 pixel ad spot (above the fold) on at least TEN DIFFERENT BLOGS that will run for one month. That's at least a $100 value! Who is co-hosting?

How do you enter to win?

1 Entry - Subscribe to any one of the blogs above via email.

10 Entries - Write a post about the contest (must include links to all 10 hosts OR use the suggested text)

25 Entries - Offer up an ad spot on your own blog for one month as part of the prize package

Good luck to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just awarded you with the Brillant Blog Award. Please pop over to my blog: http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com

    If this might be something that you would prefer not to take part in - that is fine - not a problem - I just love your Ruffle Butts and want to give you a little recognition. Thanks, Corline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, thanks for the encouragement. I sincerely appreciate it. I wish you God's blessing on your new baby (to be).

    ReplyDelete