Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Working With Ruffles

Ruffle Intern: V

Hey Everyone!

This is Veronica, the new intern over at RuffleButts! Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend spent with family and friends. I am thrilled to be joining this business and I wanted to share with you all a little bit about me: I am a children's wear designer entering my senior year at Parson's School of Design (ever seen 'Project Runway'? That's filmed at my school!). I am currently back home in South Florida for the summer and working with Amber and the RuffleButts team. I have already learned so much about what it takes to run a business and working within the apparel industry. I am grateful for Amber and all the one-on-one time she spends with me as well as anxious to see where we can go with this exciting brand over the next couple months.

One of the many wonderful aspects of working in children's wear, and specifically at RuffleButts, is how pleasant and caring everyone is--both workers and customers alike!
Thank you for your continued support and I hope to be in close contact with you all for the duration of my experience here.

1 comment:

  1. welcome!! I look forward to hearing from you more too!! i am sure you will learn a ton from Amber she has done a great job so far and I cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete