Friday, May 23, 2008

Adding to the team

I am so thrilled to introduce you to our newest addition to the RuffleButts team, Veronica Cohen! Veronica has joined us for the summer from Parsons School of Design in New York. She is such a breath of fresh air and a ginormous help here at the office. With her design experience and education, along with her so admired organizational and perfectionist qualities, she is the the perfect compliment to Kristen, Mark and me!

Our first week has been one of chaos, as usual, but she is fitting right in and we have gotten a ton accomplished. We have scheduled our first official "PR Project" and "Spring 09 Design Week", and with 4 sets of hands around here now, I think we will finally get a system of organization. Okay, I know, I'm probably dreaming a bit, but at least we are getting close!

It is and always will be extremely important to me to surround myself with nice, considerate, hard-working, and ethical people. I am so happy to say that with our RuffleButts team, and our shared-office team of GMC Mortgage, I am surrounded on a daily basis. I am still human and there are definitely days when I just don't want to work, but I must say, overall, I feel so very fortunate to do what I do, with the people that I do it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment