Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So Blessed

I'm sure you will notice this to be a recurring theme with me, but I just have to say that I am so very grateful for all of the blessings in my life. I just came home from a meeting with my Patternmaker (who is so much more than a Patternmaker), and although things are crazy and stressful, I am just so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.

For those of you out there starting something new, a business, a family, a project - you have to remember that everyone out there that is currently successful at whatever it is you are trying to do, started at the bottom too. I keep waking up in the middle of the night scared to death that I have messed something up with this production order...well, chances are that I have, and you know what, I will have to learn from my mistakes and go on. I must say - much easier to write than actually do, but I am trying. This is an ongoing struggle with me because I take this very seriously and want to do everything in my power to succeed. Mistakes costs money and losing money is not my definition of success. But, I know that I have to start somewhere and go through the "stuff" that Ed mentioned at church on Sunday to get to that final destination.

Today was just another small reminder to me that I am so very blessed. We should really try not to take a single day for granted. By the way, that was my original inspiration for my "So Blessed" Trendy Tee. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment