Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Inspiration

As I began my adventure of blogging, I had no idea that there was a whole new world out there! I am so excited to have met (well, met in a cyberspace sort of way) such fabulous and inspiring women. I wanted to take a quick second to mention some of the great blogs that I have come across in the past few weeks...

Starting A Baby Boutique & Children's Clothing Line
Baby Fabulous Blog
Mommy Speak
Kaboodle Kids Blog
Hipster Mom
Mommy's With Style
The Mommy Blog

I am truly inspired from some of the great writing that I have enjoyed by moms across the country. I always knew moms were something special and had a lot to say, but what an incredible medium for sharing your thoughts and opinions. I give so much credit to you all!

Along with these great bloggers, I also must mention some of the incredible mom-preneurs in my industry that I have been so lucky to know. It is so much more fun to go through life's crazy experiences with supportive and encouraging friends!

http://www.littlebitsporty.com/. - This is such a fun line of kidswear for the sport fishing enthusiast! What a great idea (especially here in the Sunshine State)! The line is flying off the shelves at Bass Pro Shops and is also available directly through the company.

http://hairbaubles.com/ - The Owner of this company is special to me...she was my initiation partner at KIDShow in Las Vegas. We went through the adventure side-by-side and in the end, had a great time! Hair Baubles is fun new line of hair bows and headbands. She even has a headband that allows you to switch over the fabric so it's like 2-in-1!

Babyations Hair Bows Blog - This is an adorable line of sweet little bows. The Owner is a doll and is even making a few bows to coordinate with the RuffleButts line.

I have been so fortunate to meet such fabulous women through this adventure, and hope to meet many more.

2 comments: