Friday, January 16, 2009

Leading Moms in Business

I try not to shamelessly promote ourselves through this blog, but I am in need of your help. With the economy in its current condition, we are all about PR, PR, PR. So, I have entered the Leading Moms in Business Competition for 2009. And, I am so excited that I actually qualify this year!!

So, I am calling on all RuffleButts supporters, near and far, for your votes! I have been so blessed by the tremendous amount of support received on a daily basis through this blog. With your help, we will share RuffleButts with even more "ruffle fans" in 2009!

Please click the link below to visit our profile on the site. You can cast your vote there. You can also just click the widget in the right side bar of this blog to vote directly. Votes are accepted once/day, and every single vote is appreciated.

Leading Moms in Business, RuffleButts Profile

Thank you as always for your love and support!

2 comments: