Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I love our customers!!

Well, first I have to sadly say that I am under the weather with an icky cold today. I can't remember the last time I used the word "icky", but it totally describes how I am feeling at this moment! Poor Veronica was stuck with me and my "icky" germs all afternoon yesterday as we ran all over creation, picking up new stock that arrived from the factory and dropping off our t-shirts for their final touches. I am so happy to say that we will FINALLY be sending out all of our back-ordered "So Blessed" t-shirts next week to our very patient and supportive customers. That makes me feel so good, a huge relief. I feel horrible that our customers have had to wait on these tees, but are so relieved that they will be receiving them just in time for this crazy, hot summer!

On that note, I just got off the phone with one of our customers, Rosalind Lara. Rosalind is the grandmother to a precious little angel and had placed an order with us back in early May. She called after placing her second order yesterday to tell me how happy they are with their new RuffleButts, and how her daugher gets so many compliments everytime she takes her little angel out in her new ruffles. I just have to say, yet again, that we have the BEST customers in the entire world!! I know I am a little bias, but I just feel so blessed to receive such uplifting phone calls from such loving and considerate women! I have worked in other industries in the past, I just can't say the same thing for my experience in pharmaceuticals & real estate! Thank you, sincerely, to all of our incredible customers that take the time out of your day to share the most adorable pictures and kind words about your new RuffleButts! It truly makes my day!

I have decided now that we have such an adorable collection of little angels in their RuffleButts that I must share them with the world. I am working on a full page of our "RuffleFans" to post on the website, so this is a little sneak preview: http://www.rufflebutts.com/pages/fans.php. I am still working on the final touches and double checking all of the spellings. Really, does it get any cuter?? If you are a customer, be sure to send me pictures of your little angels to feedback@rufflebutts.com and I will be sure to add your little one to our page of stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment