Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goals update

This year is already flying by, so I figured it was time to post a little update on my "Goals" from December.

1. I am trying desperately to get organized and I am slowly making progress here. We did finally receive our production in late January, and I have been going at 150% to get everything back on track. I am very happy to report that things are moving forward and I am having a blast! We are already sold out of a ton and I am running a replacement production for Spring now. Needless to say, I am working with another manufacturer on this, but am still on the search for a long-term reliable manufacturer for our Fall line...any recommendations??


2. The de-stress/workout plan is now in place, and I must admit, is contributing massively to my sanity! It is very difficult to make time everyday, and I have to say, I haven't quite achieved my 1-hr/day goal mentioned in the December post, but I have started yoga and have been taking classes at least a couple days a week. Although I am working about 12 hours/day, I am starting to feel like my old self again. I guess what they say about working out is true!!

3. Sales - well, I add to our retailer list at least once a week, which works for me right now. I have not personally spent much time on sales, but fortunately my products are selling themselves. I did bring on our 1st sales rep out in Dallas and she is fabulous! I got super lucky on this one and hope that I can find more just like her!

4. Last but not least, I don't have any exciting news to report on the personal little "RuffleButt" front. I still have 100% faith that God will give us this gift when we are good and ready, and we'll just wait patiently for that time to come. I think he is just giving me a little time for this "baby" first, which is probably a very good thing. I will just continue to adore all of the other little angels and decorate their little bums for now!

I would love to hear about your goals! Be sure to post your comments below, so we can encourage and support one another. Jennifer over at Babyations wrote to me earlier this year with support - one of her goals was to start a workout plan as well, and she did it!! Go Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber. Love the updates. I sent you an email earlier this week and have my own biz ideas that I am working on. Can't wait to move it from conception to production. When I do I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete