Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun photos!!!

What a fabulous day I had on Friday! I tell you what, it really is days like these that I really just love what I do. You can get so caught up spending hour after hour, day after day, staring at a computer screen, putting out manufacturing fires, packing orders, but it is seeing my designs come to life on little smiling angels that makes what I do so very rewarding! I am working on the Fall Collection fashion show now, but I wanted to share a little sneak peak. I was honored to work with two little angels by the name of Alice and Gigi, making my designs look even cuter than I had hoped. I hope my new creations bring a smile to your face as well!

5 comments:

  1. What a great name and company. nice to 'meet' you. Your models are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the new stuff!! I can't wait to see it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anticipating what u come out with for fall & winter. I'm sure its going to look great... I am still waiting on my package but I'm sure I'll love it.. Im soo excited to get it. i'm sitting up a photo shoot to have my daughter's photo taken in the angel set! Crystal/Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfits! and I love your blog.
    Thanks so much for leading me here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart these sweatpants... Faith had a similar pair when she was a baby and I've looked for some like them ever since!!

    eeeeek!!

    ReplyDelete