Monday, January 21, 2008

Fall line already??

I am so excited to be moving forward with our Fall designs after the fabulous reception to our Spring debut line! I am also happy to say that we are oh-so-close to getting this whole manufacturing nightmare behind us. The products have arrived here in the states and are scheduled to clear customs tomorrow!! I am looking forward to moving forward and getting these products out to our incredibly understanding and patient retailers. The orders that we have been able to ship out have been so well received and are flying off the shelves!! I can not tell you how blessed I feel to be able to move forward and through this challenging learning experience.

So, on to Fall...

Designs - I am working on our long-sleeved ruffled tee and a few other coordinating pieces, but our standard RuffleButts and RuffleButt Crawlers will remain the same. They are the staple piece of the line and will continue to be available to our customers.

Colors - We will continue to offer the traditional RuffleButt white, pink, lavender, & fuchsia, but will be adding a few colors for the Fall. The aqua, coral, turquoise, & lime are limited edition for the Spring, so be sure to order soon! If we receive enough feedback on any one color, we may bring it back in the future. Lime was one of my favorites and pretty popular this season so far, so I am a little torn on that one! I have received a few requests for black and brown, but am a little hesitant - any thoughts???

The products that are available on our website currently are the Spring/Summer 2008 line, so Fall will be available sometime in August/September. I always love mommy feedback and suggestions, so please feel free to voice your opinion!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that black and brown would be a great choice for the fall/winter. If you are only wanting to do one of the two because of being unsure, I would do a poll and have people pick which one they would be more likely to buy! Just a thought. I can't wait to see the new line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the new shipment! I hope everything goes off without a hitch for you. I vote yes on the black and brown. Not that I personally like black for babies, but according to all the trade mags, black for babies is hot hot hot and brown would be cute with a turqoise or lime top. So I think they would be good sellers, really!

    ReplyDelete