Thursday, December 13, 2007

The crazy happy holidays!

Wow, does this month go by quickly!! What a wonderful time of the year - the lights, the smiles, the giving...along with the chaos, the stress, the deadlines, and the long list of things to be done!! As much as I promise myself year after year, that NEXT year I will be on top of things, I will plan, I will shop early, I will have the Christmas cards ready to go out by the end of November...it just never seems to happen. So, this year, I am trying to best to keep up.

I realized earlier this week, that we should be offering a special holiday RuffleButt Bloomer, so here it is...
The Holiday RuffleButt Bloomer with festive personlization!

I didn't have time to have one made up for a picture, but I think you get the idea. It is the same fun personalized RuffleButt that we offer year round (which you see to the right), but with festive holiday colors. The embroidery is available in red or green on the white or lime RuffleButt diaper cover.

You don't have much time, since this is a little last minute. Today is the last day for Christmas delivery on all personlized items.

I hope you all are enjoying this festive holiday month. Don't forget to stop and enjoy all of the wonderful things that come with the season!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there with the holiday crazies. I'm right there with you. am waiting for a friend to have a baby girl -- can't wait to put some ruffles on a new little behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean ~ Im always promising myself to get Christmas shopping started by end of Summer so I can be able to Enjoy the Holiday spirit & all the Christmaas activities without stress. but I know I would still be shopping until the last minute, so we just have to take it one day at a time & not worry about what we didn't do this year.I'll still try do make it a better Christmas next time & HOPE to have christmas shopping done early next year.
    Now that im part of the ESTY world/INDIE world.... I think that will help in a HUGE way.
    we just have to help everyone else & REMIND them of all the great shops on ETSY!!!
    Best Wishes ~
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete