Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You are awesome!

Seriously, we have the most amazing customers ever!! Okay, I'm already totally over the whole "rip-off" thing. You guys are the best, and reminded me to keep looking forward. We are too busy here creating new and exciting RuffleButt products for our fabulous customers, to be concerned about others and their bad judgement. I honestly can not tell you how much your support means to me personally and how appreciative we are of your business!

Oh, and by the way, my photographer informed me that this business owner contacted her to try to do their photography as well. She is a fabulous photographer, but are you serious?! Well, I guess I'm glad I could provide some inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry this has happened to you. What are these people smoking? It's clearly a rip off right down to the font!! Are they nuts! Don't worry this to shall pass right along with their site. Much love and healing thoughts your way. The DELETE button is also helpful.

    ReplyDelete