Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nice Challenge

Okay, here is my challenge to you...I guarantee that something positive will come your way in return!

So, I am challenging you to pick up the tab for a random stranger. Do it at the coffee shop, or maybe the McDonald's drive-through. It could even be a $.99 cup of coffee at the gas station. It doesn't have to be much, but I guarantee you will make someone's day!

So many of us are loaded up with responsibilities and stresses. We have a lot resting on our shoulders, and even if we could afford that cup of coffee, it would be so much more fun if it were free! And the best thing in life is that all good deeds come back at you ten fold...so plant those seeds and let them bloom. If nothing else, someone will have a better day all because of you!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amber,
    Great way to live life. Just being nice to someone can make you and the other person feel good. Let people go ahead of you in line at the store or bank, allow someone to get in front of you while driving....Just giving people a smile can change a day. You don't have to give money either. I've donated many hours to people for sewing classes. Give what you have and the rewards are great.

    Be good to yourself and others :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!! It just so happens that this theory has been heavily on my mind lately and I am going to do this a few times! I LOVE IT! Great topic to pass along.

    Thanks,
    Lacy Brummal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a awesome idea! Thank you so much for posting it. I may have to steal you idea and post on mine too sometime. Love your stuff, your very talented!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea. I'm such a cynic, if that happened to me, I'd be all paranoid about it all day instead of happy!

    I LOVE these ruffle butts and would love to get the pink bloomers for my mascot, but I'm afraid he (she?) might be too small for the smallest size you list (3-6 mo.) but maybe not?

    I'm still waiting for her to come in the mail, just to see how big (or small) her bottom is.

    I tried to send a note in the contact form on the site, but got an error, so I'm dropping a note on your blog. (sorry if that's inappropriate)

    Is there any way to get an even smaller size to fit onto this little animal <-- link to toy on Amazon? They say it's 12", and I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't measure the diameter of his bottom.

    Or do you think your 3-6 mo size might be small enough? Or maybe I would be able to tailor it down myself?

    You can email me at margaret [at] nannygoatsinpanties [dot] com

    Thanks,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete