Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amber & Aubrey


I know she looks a little freaked out, but I think this photo is just so darn precious! I just added these new hats to our collection, so I wanted to do a quick photo test. Our RuffleButts are already popular for baby photo sessions and this hat is the perfect addition! They are handmade by a wonderful lady in Canada and I am thrilled to offer them to our customers. This one coordinates perfectly with our fuchsia woven bloomer. I hope to get them added to the website this week...so be on the lookout.
Of course, when I was pregnant, I was hoping for healthy and happy...boy or girl, either way I was thrilled. But, I must admit, I absolutely love having our precious, frilly angel as our little RuffleButt model. I already loved creating for little ones, but she just makes it extra special for me personally! I hope you enjoy my creations with your little angel too.

2 comments: