Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day at the Park


It was 75 degrees this weekend in Charlotte and was such a nice little infusion of sunshine! Aubrey was born in November, so naturally we have spent quite a bit of time indoors over the past few months. Working 10-12 hour days also doesn't help the matter. But this weekend was different!! Aubrey's Mimi and G-Daddy (yes, that is actually what my dad goes by nowadays) were in town for a few days, so we introduced our little angel to the sunshine. I think I forgot how much I love a beautiful, sunny day! Friends and family are always telling me to take a break and get out of the office, and I rarely listen, so, I am passing on the advice...sunshine is just good for the soul!

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too sweet!

    Just wanted to share a link with you where I mention YOU and this fab brand of yours ;)

    http://www.theposhpreneur.com/2009/02/branding-decisions-meaning.html

    ReplyDelete