Monday, February 8, 2010

Ellen's Request for Jessica Alba

So, here's the story...it was super late on Tuesday night, when I received an email from one of the producers over at the Ellen Degeneres Show. She was contacting me to find out if I could help her purchase a Swiss Dot w/Red Ruffled RuffleButt Baby Bloomer for Ellen to give to Jessica Alba in celebration of her new movie Valentine's Day. I thought this was a perfect gift for the occasion, and just knew that Honor (Jessica's 20 month old daughter) would look precious in her little ruffled diaper cover. We knew there was a good chance that they would not "plug" the brand, as it was not a promotion, it was a genuine gift. Needless to say, we are honored that Ellen would pick our RuffleButts as her gift to Jessica, and we can't wait to see Honor in her new little RuffleButts!



View the Offical Press Release Here

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I was just watching her show and was wondering if those were Rufflebutts!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber - that is amazing! It may not be "loud" promotion but it is amazing exposure! Good for you!
    Raj:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting. It is so great to watch your growth!! Awesome, awesome, awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you I just had to brag in a post on my blog!
    http://learn2sewflorida.blogspot.com/2010/02/amber-from-ruffelbutts.html
    Congratulations Amber! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete