Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's here!!!


I am so excited to share the good news...Aubrey Raeann Schaub made her grand entrance a little early and arrived on Wednesday morning, November 12th! She is happy and healthy and we are in our glory. I have always had an appreciation for moms and their little angels, but I must admit, I am honored and thrilled to join the club. I started this business because I couldn't think of a customer I would rather work with, as moms have the most amazing role in this world, but you never TRULY understand until you see that precious miracle placed on your chest, staring back at you.

I am counting down the days until she can start wearing her little RuffleButts, as I already have her personalized holiday bloomer made and waiting for her. It will be a little "fluffy", but you better believe she will be wearing them very soon! It was always so fun to design for the little angels everywhere, but it will be extra special to design now that I have my own little angel, as my inspiration has just doubled!

I truly appreciate all of the support and prayers I have received from customers, vendors, business owners, associates, friends & family. I have always known I was extremely blessed, but this definitely tops the charts!

Her proud Daddy has created an entire page of Aubrey pics - you can check them out by clicking here - Aubrey Pictures

16 comments:

  1. I am so very happy for you. You guys will be the most wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet your beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you - I remember when my little one was a new born (he is now a big 9 year old boy) and it was by far one of the happiest times of my life. Me thinks you need a gorgeous ceramic birth certificate in that nursery.....;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome to the club;) Little Aubrey is absolutely precious. What a wonderful blessing a new baby is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! And I don't say that to every one either!! She is perfect! and daddy did a good job with the phot page. I love the many expressions! You are going to love every minute of being a mommy! Oh, and I can't believe I had to wait a week to see that pretty little face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She has your exact shape of eyes, which are beautiful by the way. She's gorgeous! What a great job dad did on the photos too. You guys are a beautiful family of THREE!!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber-
    I knew you were due during my birthday week so I thought I'd check in today- CONGRATULATIONS!! I got a little teary eyed seeing your cute little family for the first time! I hope your move and new life is all you hoped it would be. May God continue to bless you and Mark as you bring little Aubrey up in this crazy world! Tell Mark I said hello!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! This was my first visit to your blog (the name was intiguing), and what a good time to visit.

    You've indeed been blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! She's gorgeous and I'm sure you are all just thrilled. And welcome to the club ;-)

    Take it easy and get some rest (ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Amber! Welcome to the world, princess Aubrey!

    She's gorgeous & I've always been a fan of the name Aubrey :)

    Enjoy your sweet blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very happy for you. Aubrey is adorable!!!!! How are you feeling? I will call soon to check in with you.

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! She's beautiful! A little Ruffle Butt of your own! Wishing her a lifetime of health and happiness!

    With friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amber she is absolutely darling! You look great and you are just BEAMING with joy! It is so awesome being a mama! WELCOME to the Club! lol

    Best,
    Clarissa Nassar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! She is so precious. Good job, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Bridget! Can't wait to see Aubrey wearing her RuffleButts! She is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww....adorable! She is going to be the cutest little model!

    ReplyDelete