Monday, November 10, 2008

Last prego pic

Okay, this is the last prego pic update...as we are due next week, and I am pretty ready at this point =) I'm sure this is what everyone says at this stage, and really, I feel so blessed to have had such an easy pregnancy overall, but I must admit there will be some relief to look in the mirror and have lost at least some of this water-weight! You definitely will not be seeing any pictures of my feet on this blog, but I must tell you...they honestly look like they are about to explode!!

So, if any of you moms out there have out-of-town parents/in-laws, I'm sure you will know exactly what I am talking about, but our parents are so very cute...out of the three sets of parents, all but one are 1st time grandparents, so I would say that they are even more ready than we are. And every time we call to check in, the 1st question is "are you at the hospital??"! We are so blessed to have such supportive family and they are all ready to hop in the car, the minute they get "the call"!

We are officially due next Friday, and I am crossing my fingers that we don't go pass that date, but it is in God's hands, and I think he knows what he's doing! I am trying to use every bit of time that I have to make sure business is in order around here, and our team is doing such a great job of staying on top of everything to make sure I don't fall too far behind. It's a little crazy with the holidays so quickly approaching, but I couldn't ask for a better time to be so thankful!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! I am so excited for you and your hubby! You look great for being so close to your due date. And like you said it is in God's hands when this little angel will decide to arrive for us all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Amber! You will do great. I should know, I have 4 kids. Giving birth is such a beautiful experience. Please post here as soon as you can afterward. Your business sounds like it is doing great and I love your website. I am going to use it as a model for my own once my jewelry business comes off the ground. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and your new baby....I remember those days so well. Your website is beautiful and your blog is really a calm inspiration to other small business owners.

    Celebrate That Baby!

    ReplyDelete