Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New homepage!!

My hubby has been hard at work again with his creative and crazy-brain talents! I am so excited to launch our new homepage at http://www.rufflebutts.com/. It is still the same website everyone is used to, but we have changed up the main page a bit to give us a little face-lift.
When running this business, there are always so many things on the to-do list, it is tasks like these that continue to get pushed down the priority list. My husband has been so great working till midnight after work every night to try to help me. I think he did a great job and I am happy to share it with all of our customers!

We also spent part of our day working on our very first print ad!! This is a super big deal for me, as this is a huge step for our business and the biggest financial commitment to marketing that I have ever made. There comes a point in a business when you have to spend money to make money and although we are so very fortunate to receive regular editorial and reviews, which is so greatly appreciated, I am commited to this brand and have to take the next steps to continue our amazing growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment