Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mom 4 Life


I would like to take a minute to introduce you to one of our new RuffleButt Retailers...

www.Mom4Life.com

Heather, the Owner of Mom 4 Life, has a great story to tell. She is, of course, a mom herself, and with a "dream and God's grace", she started this incredible business. The coolest thing is that their extensive product line is comprised entirely of the handiwork of moms. Not only do they carry some really fabulous products (now including RuffleButts!!), but they also feature the story of the moms behind them.

This is a unique web-store for many reasons, but you can read a few of them here. You can also read more about Heather, her story as a mom and entrepreneur, and about some of the fantastic Mom4Life products on her blog at http://blog.mom4life.com.

Another thing that I love about this company is that they are totally on the same page as us when it comes to customer service. Heather writes, "Regardless of how many products I offer or how large my business grows, my primary goal will remain the same: to offer unique products at great prices with exceptional customer service! I am rather picky about customer service: I like to be appreciated as a person rather than viewed as a number. I want to do the same for you!" I love it when our retailers handle their customers the right way. We feel that every RuffleButts customer deserves this attention and it is a huge comfort to know they are getting it whether they buy the products directly from us or from Mom4Life.

We are privileged to work with some of the most amazing stores around the world and I am honored to add Mom4Life.com to that list. They have truly been fabulous to work with on our end, and as a mom, I am already getting into trouble browsing their site...so many of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. You are so kind, thank you for this sweet post. We are thrilled to be offering RuffleButss on Mom 4 Life!

    ReplyDelete