Friday, December 21, 2007

You rock!

I just have to take a moment to extend my sincerest appreciation to those that have taken the time to email me and comment with words of encouragement and support. I work with some of the most amazing retailers!! I thank those of you in support of my quality commitment. I have also been so touched by the emails that have come in from others in the business. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that I am not alone.

I continue my amazement at the number of incredibly talented, supportive and sincere individuals that I have "met" in this blogging world. I started the RuffleBlog as a marketing tool for my new business, but it has turned out to be so much more!

For those of you taking a little time to visit some new blogs over the holidays, these are just a few I would like to pass along. Not only are they interesting and well-written, their authors seem to be some of the most incredible women out there!

My Little Dish
Sweet, Happy Life
Mommy Cracked
Blog Mommas
Chicken Fried Therapy
Joelle - Dolce Bebe
JPD Mom
I Still Hate Pickles

That is just a start, I will be sure to share more favorites at a later date! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Can you believe that 2008 is just over a week away?? I know that the year holds many exciting adventures in store for all of us!!

4 comments:

  1. Amber at RuffleButts,

    I have to tell you that I LOVE the name!!! That is awesome! I saw your comment on Monkey Giggles and thought I would check it out...never did I expect to find another transplanted KY girl living in Ft. Lauderdale...yep, I was born and raised just outside of Louisville, KY and moved here in the late 80's with my family. Have lived in the West Broward area every since.

    Good Luck with your cool biz and with your blog!
    Melissa in Mels World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Sweetie, you are incredible!
    Your are such a honest, sincere talented lady & have such a great design/product!(the name is also just too cute!!)
    Im am flattered that you even mentioned my name with these other talented souls! I have not been able to come to the computer lately. super busy like everyone else plus, all my girls home & 2 other computers down due to a nasty hacker that I hope will be long gone....(a bad creep neighbor just moved far away so I hope my girls are out of his site/ mind!!! but sorry to say computers are still right there) : (
    soooo I need to regroup & focus on all my things(painting/designs/etsy/blog & soon to be web site.etc..) HOW DO YOU ALL DO IT??? Im soooo trying hard. maybe not hard enough with all the stress in my life, soooo NEW YEAR!!!!! NEW BEGINNINGS!!!!
    NEW NEIGHBORS!!!! YEA!!!!
    IM so excited to have you & all the other creative caring souls out there!
    I sooo need you all!
    Best Wishes~
    Joelle
    * I'll be back & look forward to so much more YOU have to offer & share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link and compliments! I need an update after the boom boom room - let me introduce you to my readers - please! Your designs are the cutest and I bet we will see some little celeb crawling around wearing them any day now!
    Take care - Jamie Lentzner (JPD Mom)
    jpd.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodie, I love new blogs to check out. Some of them I'm familiar with and can't wait to check out the others. Thanks so much for the mention!

    Happy New Year, may it be a prosporous one for Ruffle Butts and may you be blessed with all you are hoping for personally.

    ReplyDelete